Friday, March 22, 2013

Against The Rule!

Hey, hello, holla. It's a nice thing to be here with my family for this school holiday. Yikes! After all the hard times these days, this is such a relief. Alhamdulillah, praises to Ya Rahman.

By the way, I had a bad experience yesterday. What happened? Urm.. I guess i'm not going to tell you but I did something against the rule!  Nervous and all shaky! Alhamdulillah, I had some support  when I really need it. Thanks Qisha! Sorry kalau akak peluk awak kuat sangat. Lol. Sebak gila. Urgh.. I hope I won't be called to the principle's office as soon as the school holiday ends. It's never a fun thing to do something bad,okay? I never enjoyed these such things! I felt all miserable already!

So, I asked my dad if I can ever transfer to the other school. I am no more interested of being in this school. I don't like it! I had too much problems already! I'm frustrated! But then my dad said that he doesn't even leave us when he is frustrated with us and it made me think. Yea, right.. I can't just run away from problems! I need to face it! Allah knows us best and he knows we can face his test well, insyaAllah.. I should never lose hope because I know I have HIM to guide me. I have HIM to hear me.

ps:// Still, i'm thinking of switching school but for some reasons, my dad said NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment