Friday, July 28, 2017

Syukur

Honestly, if you know me, you know I spend too much time on social media. Which is bad. BUT, that's not the point of this post. I'm just going to share my thought, as always. It's a habit. Writing a blog post is like talking to myself to be honest (which is why I still have this blog) but letting people being able to know it if they want to. I don't talk my thoughts out to people most of the time because my thoughts tend to be 'deep' and sudden which could make people have a drastic change in their mood and feel uneasy. LOL @ me >.<

So, today's post is gonna be on 'syukur'.
I just happened to watch videos of Zarina Zainuddin and her kids these days. I honestly don't really know her. I mean, I thought she looked familiar when I found her on instagram's explore and just then I realized that she's a Malaysian actress which I may or may not have seen on tv. Anyway, she has a pair of twins and they are autistic. If you don't know what austism is, do look up on the internet. As for me, I never really knew what autism is. I've heard of it but never really reacted to it. But watching her sharing videos of her life with her sons made me more aware of this disorder. And possibly made me more understanding of difficulties faced by the family member of an autistic person; might not be as much as I should but enough to respect them #importanceofawareness. Besides, watching her videos actually made me grateful. I realize how strong she is; handling these kids is not easy. AT ALL. Bayangkan, I hanya tengok her videos pun dah rasa 'Ya Allah, would I be as strong if such things happen?'. Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul. I know it may have sound cheesy but I couldn't express enough what I am feeling. I never meant to say that having a kid with disorder is a disgrace. I just admire how strong and how patient she is, I never know what I'd do in her place. Her love seems so pure. Regardless of what she really feels about it, she shows such an admirable act. She had been putting up with everything in raising her children. I don't know how to put it in words when i said it made me feel grateful. I have no real explanation. I guess some things just affects different people in different way. 


1 comment:

  1. Are you facing dashboard error in your Blockchain account? If yes, to fix this enigma as soon as possible and with 100% accuracy, you can communicate to the technicians by dialing Blockchain Blockchain support number at 1-800-665-6722. It is a cost-free service and you can avail their services at any time and from anyplace. The experts will provide a personal detail about the method and solutions in a stepwise manner so that users don’t get pressure in implementing it. Visit website:- http://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/blockchain

    ReplyDelete