Monday, January 30, 2017

You did the same!

  I flipped through the Muntakhab Ahadith as soon as I finished reciting The Holy Al-Quran. I knew I've been leaving them for quite some times. I knew I needed them so badly at the moment. My heart, my soul have been longing for them, for something that would do something good to my spirit.

   I read a few hadith narrated by Muslim and found a few that interest me. After a while, I ended my used-to-be routine and thought of sharing some 'ilm on social media. As I typed them up, my heart sank and started to feel uneasy by what I was doing. Something kept telling me how sinful my life is; that I have no right to share something religious when I am the sinful one; that people would point their fingers to me, 'you did the same thing tho'. The thought stopped me. I knew it was a wrong and a right thing at the same time.

It shouldn't be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment