Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Politic (Again)

I had once encounter quite an interesting discussion with my peers in my Vanderbilt Vision group ( sort of like a mentor-mentee group). The discussion was vastly on whether or not you agree with some issues. So, it was honestly awkward being the only one who have different perspectives from the others. But hey, it's okay? There were questions like, "Do you agree with LGBTQI?","Do you agree with death sentence?", " Do you agree with underage alcohol consumption?", "Do you agree with homosexual parents taking foster children?". At the end of the discussion, someone said something that sounded like this, " I think it's interesting how gay marriage became a political issue when it's supposed to be a religious issue," and I kinda snorted unintentionally. I was like, "I know righttt" *crying and laughing inside*. I think it's funny and ironic at the same time.

Wallahu'alam.
Lakumdiinikumwaliyadiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment